Kelly Services is hiring multiple Enrollment Agent Specialists for a national company in the Allentown, PA area.
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking an Enrollment Agent for a long-term engagement at one of our clients in Pennsylvania. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You’ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
Pay rate: $15/hr.
About the Job (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
- Perform biometric processing to include capturing quality electronic fingerprints, photographs and signatures to meet or exceed program accuracy standards
- Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality to ensure applicant documents/information are safeguarded at all times
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
- Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer- oriented manner
- Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
- Successfully completes time sensitive trainings/briefings as assigned
- In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Strong technical aptitude that includes the ability to work across multiple enrollment capture equipment workstations (tablet vs computer set up)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies/operating procedures, as well as new service offerings and evolving work environments
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer-facing environment while maintaining professionalism at all times
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity under minimal supervision
- Highly motivated to assist customers with enrollment needs
- Passionate about the IdentoGO environment and committed to presenting a high-quality enrollment experience to every customer
- Strong people and customer service skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic to your customers, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot complex situations
- Strong written communication skills, including ability to read and interpret emails, and provide logical written responses in a timely manner
- Comfortable with performing basic administrative tasks
- Committed to the highest level of ethics and integrity and providing customer privacy
- Enthusiastic about learning the IdentoGo services and programs offered within the enrollment center and providing that knowledge to our customers
- Committed to flexibility – work hours are based on business needs and may vary, including evening and weekend hours
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience processing credentials is a plus
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to successfully pass various background screening requirements, including criminal history, education, credit, and drug screen, as well as obtain any required program specific credentials/certification.
- Working Conditions, such as: General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated
To learn more about KellyOCG and our Managed Solutions expertise, visit us at kellyocg.com/Solutions/Business-and-Professional Services.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.