West Point, PA
Kelly Science & Clinical has an excellent direct-hire opportunity for someone with previous HPLC laboratory experience. This opportunity is with a global leader in the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, AgroSciences, diagnostic, and cosmetic industries, with lots of opportunity for growth and continued learning. We are interviewing and hiring immediately!
- Routine laboratory testing using established separation and biochemical methods, including HPLC/UPLC
- Data processing, documentation and reporting
- Reagent preparation
- Instrument maintenance, tracking, monitoring, troubleshooting and minor repairs
- Maintaining a safe and clean laboratory
- Document preparation including electronic notebooks
- Scientific data review
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, or related field
- Previous HPLC experience required; previous GMP experience highly preferred
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with laboratory techniques such as HPLC/UPLC (including SEC, HIC, IEX, and RP), CE, SDS-PAGE and Western Blot
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required, and experience with Empower, Chemstation and other laboratory software is highly preferred.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.