High Hotels Ltd.,is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
As a Houskeeping Inspector at High Hotel LTD- SpringHill Suites in Ewing, NJ, youwill be responsible for the efficient operation and production in all phases of the housekeeping, laundry, and public space area of the hotel Our ideal candidate will work to effectively maintain and ensure the highest level of safety, security, cleanliness, and guest satisfaction of hotel guest rooms and public areas. The Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for the coordination of the housekeeping staff, including Room Attendants, Laundry Attendants, and Houseperson
High Hotels offers a comprehensive total compensation package including medical benefits, 401(k), vacation time and employee discounts (varies depending on employment status)
We are seekinga full-time candidate to work 9:00AM-5:00PM - 5 days a week
Weekends include a $3 extra an hour shift premium!
$18.50-$19.50/hr. depending on experience!
Areas of responsibility for our lead housekeeping inspector include:
- Inspect rooms that were cleaned and ensure prompt notification to front desk. Completes opening and closing paperwork daily.
- Cleans guest rooms as needed
- Assures standard of cleanliness in rooms and lobby areas are maintained to pass QA inspections
- Assigns rooms to be cleaned and schedules co-workers in all areas of the housekeeping department according to standards and occupancy rates
- Report maintenance deficiencies throughout the property as discovered
- Maintains open and daily communication with co-workers, management, and guests
- Ensures co-workers have adequate supplies and operating equipment to perform their job correctly, orders as necessary
- Conducts monthly linen and supply inventory, orders as necessary
- Cultivate and promote a campus culture within the two Ewing, NJ properties
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred
- A minimum of six (6) months housekeeping operations experience, required
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish, preferred
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Schedule flexibility, required. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)