The Hardlines Supervisor is responsible for driving business results and store culture on the sales floor zone. This includes effective leadership and coaching in the key areas of expense management, merchandising, process execution, member experience, and customer service; sales volume, key driver, and profitability analyses, and performance; identification and solution of business problems.
Responsible for providing a "WOW" member experience, managing the performance of the sales floor zone, and supporting other sales zone(s) as needed. Spends more than 70% of time driving results on the sales floor through effective merchandising, process execution, and selling behaviors. May act as Manager on Duty (MOD) as needed.
* Knowledge of store merchandising, operations, and retail management practices and procedures
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Ability to analyze information, identify root cause, and develop and implement approved solutions
* Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members and customers
* Ability to manage and coach team members, lead and influence cross-functional working groups, and achieve results
* Microsoft Office computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Skill in selecting, assessing, coaching, and developing associates, preferably in a retail environment
Education Experience: High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Level Degree preferred
Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
Age Requirement: 18+