Are you seeking a long-term, stable job opportunity? PeopleShare has Warehouse / General Laborer openings for all skill-levels with a manufacturing company that has been in business for 50+ years located in Malvern, PA!
Why Work Here?
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Optional overtime
- Medical benefits
- Weekly paychecks
- Referral bonus checks
- 1st Shift - no weekends
Job Details for Warehouse / General Laborer:
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Pay Rate: $18-$19/hr
Job Responsibilities for Warehouse / General Laborer:
- Handle materials for processing by gathering and wrapping them manually
- Use various hand and power tools including round table saws to cut materials to specifications
- Lift up to 50lbs repetitively to maneuver materials throughout warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Warehouse / General Laborer:
- Must be comfortable with physical labor as you will be lifting, bending, twisting, and standing for duration of daily shift
- Must be comfortable using hand and power tools, especially table saws (you will receive training)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable form of transportation and good attendance record
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, warehouse / general laborer, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.