PeopleShare is hiring immediately for Direct Hire Entry Level Manufacturing Associates for a leading manufacturing company in Downingtown!
There are so many perks about working for this company including medical benefits, 401k, vacation time and PTO, overtime, paid training, and built-in pay increases!
Job Details for Entry Level Manufacturing Associates:
- 1st Shift (morning): M-F 7am-3pm - $18/hr
- 2nd Shift (afternoon): M-F 3pm-11pm - $18.75/hr
- 3rd Shift (overnight): M-F 11pm-7am - $19/hr
- Direct Hire with benefits!
- Yearly pay increases (make up to $27/hr within the first 3 years!)
Job Responsibilities for Entry Level Manufacturing Associates:
- Handle various materials and weigh, measure, and count them for proper processing
- Operate equipment to compound ingredients and chemicals
- Complete proper documentation and follow safety procedures
- Quality check products to ensure they meet quality standards
Job Requirements for Entry Level Manufacturing Associates:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills and written skills
- Ability to wear PPE including a respirator
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERTIME
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, production operator, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.