Job Summary: As an Implementation Consultant, you will be a member of the professional services team that leads the product implementation. The EHR Implementation Consultant will explain the out of the box product to the customer, identify gaps if any, and work with the customer to address the workflow and gaps. They will also solicit, understand, and document the customer's business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with the business analyst team to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the technical team building those functions. This role works closely with customers, business analysts, technical team and production support to implement the solution within the provider agency, and demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders. This position requires an experienced consultant who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
- Demonstrate and explain the product solution to the customer.
- Understand customer workflow and process to ascertain how the product can meet their needs.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules to clients and development team.
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Development team to estimate project impact.
- Work with the customer, technical team and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Assist with developing training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.