Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Healthcare Reimbursement Specialist! This position will be considered hybrid with a mix of at home and in office work.
The Reimbursement Specialist supports the Expected Pay area of the Reimbursement department by performing post-payment analysis to identify payment variances (overpayments and underpayments) and resolve issues directly with the payor.
- Assist with the ongoing implementation and maintenance of a contract management system (nThrive)
- Perform analytical review of payment data using various platforms: nThrive, Visiquate, Tableau, Excel and SQL
- Monitor national reimbursement payment trends
- Researches payor information- managed care contracts, billing requirements etc.
- Contact payors directly for identification and research of payment variances
- Assist with analysis and special projects requested by Manager and/or Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One or more years’ experience in an analytical position (healthcare, banking, accounting) preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel necessary. Candidates without high Excel aptitude should not apply.
- Knowledge of SQL, on-demand cloud computing platforms and/or Tableau a plus.
- The selected candidate must have a true passion for data mining.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to perform internet searches for insurer requirements.
- Communicate a willingness to help others succeed.
- Work in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and personally.
- Ability to read general business information.
- Ability to compose general correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of contact.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Reliable, team oriented and excellent interpersonal skills needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available your first day of employment!
- Generous PTO (Paid time off) package offered including 10 paid holidays per calendar year
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive company paid training
- Septa Discount (monthly pass)
- Monday-Friday work week
- Conveniently located across the street from Manayunk/Norristown regional rail stop at the Miquon Station
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.