Open Systems is on a mission to change traditional notions of homecare. We aren't your typical homecare company. We are a homecare startup experiencing explosive growth because we look at homecare differently.
The OSH team is comprised of motivated professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment, are always reaching towards new goals, and are obsessed with growth. They set paths of achievement...then go out and make them happen. Careers (notice we don't call them jobs) in the home care industry offer the perfect mix of positive challenges and reward. At OSH, the sky is truly the limit for sales and HR professionals who want to connect people with quality care and make a difference in our growing company — plus take control of their income and professional development potential.
Healthcare Recruiters are the backbone of our branch offices. Every day is full of challenges and we look for individuals who view those challenges as a stepping stone in their career. This role is intended to be your first step on the path to running your own office for us (75% of our branch leaders started here). In this role you will be the point of contact for all caregivers and consumers, and as a result will become an expert in case and crisis management, sales, and communication.
Describe my day:
It may sound cliché but there isn't a typical day here. The responsibilities of this role are diverse and dynamic, but we'll do our best to give you a taste.
Firstly, it imperative to understand that you are a member of a team. Every day you will manage our caregiving staff with the goal of meeting our consumers' individualized care plans. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, what this really means is you will be involved in:
- Caregiver Management: the supervision, development, and performance evaluation of all caregivers
- Business development: identifying and pursuing growth opportunities that contribute to branch goals
- Community relationships: building relationships with facilities, supports coordinators, charitable partners, and the community as a whole
- Consumer Care: staffing cases to specific care needs and personalities, communication, and overall support
- On-Call: working in rotation with your team we provide around the clock support for our consumers
So if a management in training position where you will participate in sales, payroll, sales, HR, sales, recruiting, and everything else (did we mention sales?) appeals to you, read on to find out what you need to bring to the table.