We are looking for a Senior Project Manager that is ready to hit the ground running providing leadership on an array of concurrent Healthcare IT Projects and has experience with Lawson (Infor) financial experience (GL/AP/AR).
- Will project manage the ERP conversion project.
- Upgrade to Lawson instance and then a Cloud Suite upgrade.
- Fosters collaborative and productive relationships among team members.
- Delegates duties and responsibilities among team members.
- Communicates appropriately with Executive Program Director and Product Directors regarding shared work and dependencies across multiple groups.
- Utilizes established Enterprise project management standards, processes, policies, methodologies, and tools established by the Program Management Office to manage timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Interfaces with Enterprise and Clinical leadership to align the work of the systems groups with the strategic goals of the enterprise.
- Functions as an advocate, Change Agent and serves as a positive role model for encouraging others to embrace operational changes and transformation associated with the technology projects.
- Leads the development of appropriate metrics for quality, performance, usage, and outcomes related to clinical information systems.
- Collects and aggregates data with accuracy and efficiency.
- Provides clear and comprehensive summary reports to the PMO.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or Clinical related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Lawson (Infor) financial experience (GL/AP/AR).
- Must have an understanding of healthcare financial workflows.
- PMP certification.
- Proven ability to manage all stages of the Project Management life cycle.
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) managing large, complex projects, in a Medical Center environment and within other healthcare organizations.
- Communications skills must be strong, with the ability to communicate in the C-suite and other executive stakeholders, end user customers, and through to individual team members.
- Healthcare IT project management experience.
- Experience in implementing information systems, clinical initiatives, including electronic healthcare, academic and research systems.
- Must have previous experience with large, enterprise infrastructure projects.