Our client, a leader in the Health care Administration field, is seeking entry level candidates for a Healthcare Liaison role. If you are looking for a position that offers growth, stability and for a company that values their hard working employees stop and apply today!
PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Liaison in King of Prussia!
- Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00a-5:30p or 9:30a - 6:00p - Monday - Friday
- WORK FROM HOME during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pay Rate: $15.50 / hour to start - Increase after probationary period.
As a Healthcare Liaison, you will be the key to our leadership position for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for client communication, updating our database, and ensuring that all clients receive the best client experience.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Healthcare Liaison:
- The Healthcare Liaison is responsible for the direct communications with our clients' employee population via phone and email.
- Work in partnership with other members of the team to ensure that client expectations are met.
- You will provide support to our clients' employees through inbound and outbound calls, and responding to email.
Job Requirements for Healthcare Liaison:
- Must be within 50 miles of King of Prussia to pick up equipment
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred, but not required
- Must have customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
If you are interested -- Apply today!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, Healthcare Liaisons, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.