Manages a Collection Program on the clients site. This person will supervise any FullPart Time Healthcare Device Technicians servicing hospitals for CovidenMedtronic for that specific office location.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Train new Healthcare Device Technicians
- Prepares the service schedule for any hospitals in their area.
- Works directly with CovidenMedtronic Reps to set up any new hospitals in Canvas App.
- Will be available for all conference calls with Healthcare team and CovidenMedtronic.
- Ensures Healthcare Device Technicians are set up and approved in any Hospital Credentialing Programs necessary.
- Works with client to achieve program efficiencies.
- Provides inspection services to clients, including bin inspections, data collection via mobile app, packaging of full containers for shipment and conducting other various facility inspections as required.
- Prepares weekly submission of reports via mobile app detailing activities and works with the client to achieve program efficiencies.
- May be responsible for project billing and cost tracking operations.
- Responds as needed to provide assistance during off hours.
- Maintain inventory of supplies to conduct inspections.
- Receive and maintain credentials to provide service at the client locations.
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer hisher services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent required. Four Year Degree Preferred.
Experience: 2+ years supervisory experience required. Customer Service experience in a Healthcare setting is preferred.
Knowledge and Abilities: Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts. A high degree of time management and attention to detail are required.
Requirement: Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company standards.
VaccinesTesting Disclaimer: Healthcare Organizations require immunizations or proof of immunization records, as well as certain screening testing (e.g. TB).
Physical Requirements: While the position is not overly physically demanding, extensive walking, standing, stooping, and lifting packages up to Fifty (50) lbs. may be required. Technicians may also be required to push carts loaded with collection containers during service activities. Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record search to company standards. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
A post offer drug screen will be required.
EEO including disabilityveteran