PeopleShare is Now Hiring for "Remote" Healthcare Customer Service Positions!
Job Details for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday (Overtime during peak season.)
- Pay Rate: $16.00/HR /OT Rate: Time and Half
- Contract to Perm
Job Responsibilities & Description for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- 1 week of pre-licensing education is provided at no cost to you!
- Competitive Base Hourly Wage
- Company Career Path Program
- Healthcare benefits after 30 days of employment
Job Requirements for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- 1 yr. customer service experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role
- High school diploma or GED Demonstrated
- Ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.