Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses. This Commercial position manages inbound general business and affordability inquires and improves our patients' experiences through compassion on a portfolio of over 30 medications and products. Healthcare Communicators represent a variety of products and services via inbound telecommunication.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top biotechnology company with its commercial business.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work some shifts remotely
- Career advancement and professional development
- Exposure to a large, multi-faceted pharmaceutical contract
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines. Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills.
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).