One of our best client companies is looking for the best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for a Healthcare Architect.
You should possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to nurture Client relationships.
- Expertise with a wide range of Healthcare project types
- 15+ years of related architectural experience, including demonstrated success as a Project/Design Manager or Architect on health + wellness project types
- Experience designing/building medical centers, medical clinics, hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgery centers, etc. Experience with life sciences spaces and senior living is a plus
- 5+ years' experience in an architecture and design firm in client development, and/or management of a studio, practice group, or regional office with client development responsibilities and a proven track record of success
- Experience developing relationships with new and existing clients that will enhance the firm's competitive advantage and positioning
- Proven leadership and management skills, including the ability to develop collaborative relationships that lead to successful results, within the firm and externally - with clients, consultants, and other key participants in the design and development process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture or Interior Design
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and convincing in interviews and other presentations
- Versatile, self-motivated, passionate about healthcare, able to inspire excitement internally and externally, expert networker and dot-connector
- Commitment to the principles of sustainable and equitable design, and experience integrating them on projects
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and with our project teams
- AIA, NCARB, NCIDQ or CID, ACHA, EDAC, and LEED AP are preferred
- Utilize expertise, positioning, industry engagement, and client relationships to win new healthcare projects
- Foster strategic development of projects
- Manage clients, including project organization and successful start-up
- Work in collaboration with other leaders in this Practice Area to leverage the capabilities of the Firm and help build the Healthcare practice firmwide
- Partner with regional leadership to develop a standard of practice that addresses the unique requirements of the healthcare practice
- Develop client and practice strategies, market positioning and leadership within a design practice focused on healthcare projects
- Talent development and acquisition
Join an established design firm with a healthy backlog and clients across the country, and a very strong outlook.
- Interdisciplinary global firm that provides Architecture, Interior Design, Mixed-Use, Sustainable Design, Urban Design, Structural Engineering, Research and more!
- They firmly believe that design can change people's lives for the better - they deliver designs that inspire, connect and perform.
- Specialize in creating dynamic design that's as unique as each client
- Not only do they have a solid culture, but a great compensation and benefits package including a discretionary annual bonus in December each year based on the firm's profitability and individual performance.
- Have been in business for over 80 years.
- Pride themselves on creating neighborhoods where EVERYONE thrives.
- Their design concepts continually evolve, conform and set new standards.
- They firmly believe in quality experience with each individual.
- They have a very diverse portfolio but the demand for project experience is in Healthcare projects (Hospital, Outpatient, Clinic, Medical Centers, etc.).
You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities.
For Direct Consideration contact Russell Johnson at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements and a portfolio.
You can contact me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.