MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Global Plant Controller will be a pivotal piece in the Accounting and Plant Accounting process, and will oversee all aspects of cost accounting for the manufacturing firm. The Global Plant Controller will be a key piece in linking plant operations and global corporate finance for the manufacturing firm. The Cost Accounting Manager will have the ability to have WFH flexibility, as the manufacturing firm has made it a priority to maintain good standards for their employees during changing times. Geographically this role will relocated in King of Prussia, PA & has been headquarted in King of Prussia, PA for a few decades.
Our client is a large & global manufacturing firm with a presence in multiple continents. Our client is a leader in manufacturing firm in their space - and works within the materials manufacturing space specifically. There is a strong emphasis to re-invest in employees within the manufacturing firm, and recently have completely renovated their office space in King of Prussia, PA.
- Collecting and analyzing data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs/variances and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording and reconciling departmental costs for use in controlling expenditure
- Executing the periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) financial close process with focus on inventory and cost of goods sold, including preparing and maintaining reporting schedule
- Drive process improvements in cost accounting processes and data flows throughout the accounting department.
- Execute key inventory and cost of goods sold process controls and ensure documentation of those controls adhere to audit requirements.
- 2-5 years in a Manufacturing environment - Cost Accounting preferred
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Global Manufacturing experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to join a large, growing manufacturing firm