Job ID: 259859
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
APPLY today, INTERVIEW today, and start your dream job in as little as 72 hours!
1. Complete the online application
2. Video Interview immediately, on your lunch break or later tonight (use your Apple or Android phone, tablet, PC or latptop)
3. Click Here to opt-in to receive invites via text message
We are seeking full-time Glass Workers in our Moorestown, NJ location. They will have an opportunity to work in the Cutting Department on 1st shift. The position requires safe handling of glass and related products and operation of cutting machinery. The starting pay rate is $16.00/ hour. Must have flexibility with work availability. Start time is 7:00 a.m. Monday thru Friday, but may require some Saturdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The position requires the safe handling of glass and various other products related to the glass industry
- The ability to measure materials accurately, using a standard tape measure
- Performing proper housekeeping within the department throughout the shift
- Safely transporting materials into and out of the department in a manner which compiles to our safety standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Flexibility with work availability. Start time is 7:00 am. Standard shift is Monday thru Friday but may require some Saturdays
- Able to read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Able to understand units of measure and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be willing to work until the job is finished (daily overtime required as needed)
- Accurately read and use a tape measure
- Must be safety conscious and hard working
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
- Must be detail, safety, and quality oriented.
- Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
- Must have flexibility with shift end time
- Prior Glass Experience a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Wear all required safety equipment to include safety boots with metatarsal guards
- Walk, stand, climb, bend, crouch, and work in a factory environment as many as 10 or more hours per day
- Lift up to 75 lbs., individually and repeatedly, on a regular basis
- Handle stressful situations well
- Work in hot environment
- This position requires a lot of bending, twisting, and reaching
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- A video interview will follow the online application and is the next required step in the application process
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.