Immediate need for Warehouse Associates in Paulsboro, NJ for a glass fabricator. Looking for full time workers to assist with lifting, moving, loading, measuring, and cleaning fragile and at times heavy decorative glass products. No experience necessary company willing to train candidates in the industry!
Hours: 7am-3:30pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: $14-$16 hr. depending on experience
- Lift and move heavy glass up to 50 pounds alone or higher weights with a team
- Will use tape measure throughout the day and expected accuracy down to 1/16"
- Speak clearly and understand instructions to complete assignments
- Attention to detail is crucial to help ensure high quality product is put out
- Must have consistent work experience with good attendance and punctuality
- Training will be provided, although a background in production is helpful with an understanding of safety guidelines
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
- Online assessment completion required
Apply Online Here: https://kayepersonnel.com/employment-application/
OR COME TO OUR OFFICE:
For your convenience we have an Application Box outside of our front door entrance. Please take an application and complete all documents attached. Once application is completed call our office and a representative from our company will come out to review the application.
Kaye Personnel, Inc.
1868 Marlton Pike E.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
We offer benefits including medical, dental, eye vision comprehensive plans, direct deposit as well as Holiday Pay and Referral bonuses!