In search of a long-term job opportunity? Apply now for General Laborer positions with a leading manufacturer in the Downingtown/Exton area!
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week (stable schedule!)
- Overtime guaranteed (optional)
- Opportunities to work double time shifts (make up to $28/hr!)
- Long-term growth and learning opportunities
- Training provided
Available Shifts for General Laborers:
- Monday - Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM - $14/hr
- Sunday - Thursday 11PM-7:30AM - $14.30/hr
Job Responsibilities of General Laborers:
- Operate production machinery
- Quality check/inspect products
- Handle materials for production
- Troubleshoot machinery
Requirements for General Laborers:
- No prior experience required, only a positive attitude, willingness to learn & reliability!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to stand in one spot for duration of shift/lift up to 30lbs occasionally
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, general laborer, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.