Now hiring Food Service Supervisors! We are looking to fill multiple FSS positions!
Job Summary: The hourly supervisor oversees the operations of their location to ensure all food is prepared and served according to health and safety regulations; facility is clean; employees are properly trained; and, customers are satisfied with their service. The supervisor assists in managing the staff and plays a large role in the ability to maintain positive employee relations and a positive team environment.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for opening and closing the building according to expectations of the management team
• Oversee the sanitation of work stations including floors, worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks, equipment, and utensils
• Ensure all staff on duty are properly trained and adhere to cash handling standards
• Responsible for making sure the staff uses correct portions when preparing and serving items
• Follow and direct others in the standards for product merchandising, line display, stocking, storing of products and distribution of marketing material
• Ensure the staff appropriately logs and disposes of waste, follow 5P process including recipe standards
• Responsible for cash handling, safe verification and daily deposits
• Responsible for Work Force Management scheduling, editing, keying exceptions and approving time
• Knowledge of Labor Scheduling Report, Labor Scheduling Tool, and Labor Tracking Tool
• Delegates tasks to employees as necessary
• Assist managers with employee discipline sessions, attendance logs, and maintains up-to-date contact information
• Monitor theft in the location and report incidents to managers
• Ensure uniform compliance of the staff members
• Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards
• Understand the proper use of and storage of chemicals used in the location. Be familiar with the chemical SDS book and its contents
• Daily use of the correct PPE for the task assigned
• Report all injuries immediately to your manager and/or supervisor
• Knowledge of QA Audit
Additional Job Functions:
• Cross-train at other positions in the location
• Work at other stations and in other departments as necessary
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the ARAMARK management team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Oversees and directs staff to ensure timely and effective service of customers.