The Fitness Manager position is responsible for the operations and profitability of the Retro Results program. Qualified candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate both their clients and their team of trainers.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- N.A.S.M. personal training certification preferred
- CPR/AED certification
The core responsibilities of the Fitness Manager are as follows:
- Providing initial Fitness Orientation Sessions for new members.
- Recruiting, managing and developing personal training staff.
- Sales of supplements and accessories.
- Performing monthly follow up appointments
- Ensuring the overall profitability of the Retro Results Program
- Ensuring the overall credibility of the Retro Results Program.
With more than 120 gyms open or under development across the US, Retro Fitness offers multiple fitness experiences under one roof. From traditional strength and cardio options to personalized training programs, Retro Fitness offers something for everyone. Gyms feature best in class equipment and services, our Retro Blends Smoothie Bar, and a selection of amenities that keep members feeling accomplished and refreshed.
With our new CEO, Andrew Alfano, leading the team, Retro Fitness is poised for growth in an exciting atmosphere with a new strategic vision and focus. We encourage you to consider joining us on this journey!
Interested in owning a Retro Fitness? The brand is seeking qualified franchise partners to expand nationwide. For more information, please visit or .
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Retro Fitness Corporate.