Finance at the Client site has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding the Client's assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, we support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit. This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organization.
As a Site Finance Superuser for a global manufacturing accounting project you will be performing a role that directly contributes to the key objective of improving and standardizing the end-to-end manufacturing accounting processes, delivering more granular level of details to enable better decision making.
The site (in-country) finance super user will need to demonstrate and apply their strong knowledge of Philadelphia and Bensalem plants processes (Manufacturing, Incurred Cost, Product Costing, Inventory, etc.). Your responsibilities will include applying your experience of preparing annual cost center budgets, identifying trends for reporting and analysis, calculating productivity rates to support the definition of standard costs, analysis at period end of standards against actual costs incurred and any incurred variances.
To be successful candidates will need to have experience in pharma industry, great attention to detail, work in a highly organized & structured manner, good working knowledge of SAP & BI, good influencing capabilities, change management capability and ability to lead a team.
- Supporting the embedded finance function in the local site
- Providing firsthand experience of preparing site level cost center annual budgets during budgeting and reforecasting planning cycle and West Chester plant processes (Manufacturing, Incurred Cost, Product Costing, Inventory, etc.).
- Actively identifying trends for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Calculating all production activity rates
- Calculating Direct vs Indirect manufacturing costs, including determining the method of allocating these
- Reporting and analyzing manufacturing costs and overheads (actuals vs standards)
- Explaining reasons for under/over absorption variances into volume variance and efficiency variance
- Responding to queries from the Supply Chain planning team on BOMs and production recipe changes required to support standard product costing
- Supporting Supply Chain planning team in responding to queries from GFS teams on BOMs and production recipes
- Supporting finance related adhoc queries from Operations, GFS and Head Office functions
- Liaising with GFS on various activities
- Updating master data
- Completing test costing run
- Running and re-running costing run outputs
- Analysis of costing run outputs
- Signing off on standard product costing
- Releasing standard product costing
- Supporting GFS with month end close activities and analysis of standards vs actuals
- Leading local finance continuous improvement processes, where weak points and scope for improvements are identified
- Taking part in end-user training and contributing towards the training material preparations, in particular for the localized processes and exceptions
- Taking part in user acceptance testing as part of the deployment phases of the project
- Becoming the on-site subject matter expert to guide colleagues through the new BAU processes
- Experience of West Chester plant processes (Manufacturing, Incurred Cost, Product Costing, Inventory, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Operations finance and specifically manufacturing accounting experience
- Proven track record and experience of global technology implementations (SAP & BI)
- Good working knowledge of SAP and BI
- Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
- Oral and written fluency in Business English
- Desirable criteria
- Broad process experience (development, management and application of)
- Significant work experience in Operations and Finance functional area
- Specific Expert knowledge in specialist process area
- Can work remotely due to Covid but must be LOCAL to come one site once they return to the workplace.
- Local candidates only
- Results oriented
- Proactive, Enthusiastic
- Excel and SAP
- Role is for one year with possible extension to 18 months
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-01796
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE