MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Responsibilities includes supporting (budgeting, planning, forecasting and other analysis) and leading analysis & reporting. The position will interface with all levels within the Finance Team, providing management with the necessary analysis, insight and support.
Client is a leading global markerter, manufacturer,and high-performance distributor with a rich historyu in the manufacturingindustry.
* Finance business partnering with cross functional new product introduction teams.
* Preparation of assigned portions of Walpole SCM financial month close, reporting, and forecasting process e.g. inventory and reserve reporting, manufacturing variance reporting and analysis.
* Preparation, analysis and reporting of annual budget submissions for Walpole SCM with significant focus on standard product cost calculation.
* Interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders in Walpole, close working relationship with SCM Performance Controlling team, and with the central accounting team in Malvern, PA.
* Identify, develop and drive process efficiencies that improve accuracy, quality and timeliness of the deliverables and with particular focus on the GR/IR process.
* Foster an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures.
* Other tasks as assigned by site controller.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis (strongly preferred), corporate Finance, consulting or accounting
* Degree(s): Bachelor's degree from a leading institution in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
* Master's degree in Business Administration, CPA, CMA or related field, a plus
* Experience working for a leading global manufacturing business, in a public company or private equity backed company environment
* Strong knowledge of financial accounting and corporate finance
* Exceptional financial acumen including strong analytical, financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills
* Focused, organized, results-oriented individual
* Superior problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
* Successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
* Exceptional proficiency in financial modeling in Excel
* Solid PowerPoint and presentation development skills
* Experience with Hyperion HFM and Microsoft Business Intelligence a plus
Global and Industry Leading Resources
Employee Progression Track