Chubb is currently in the midst of a global Finance Transformation program. As part of this program the company has decided to implement a new Insurance Subledger System to meet the needs of Chubb’s Finance Target Operating Model. The new Subledger System will be at the heart of its future management and statutory reporting and therefore will also have to take into account future accounting changes such as US GAAP LDTI (Long Duration Targeted Improvements) and IFRS 17. IFRS 17 is an international insurance accounting standard change that will impact the statutory financial reporting for a number of Chubb entities in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Eurasia, Africa & Canada. A pilot implementation of the new Finance System is currently underway with future IFRS 17 and LDTI roll outs to countries and regions expected in the coming years.
We are looking for candidates who are interested to be significantly involved in a strategic Subledger System implementation and can support us in setting direction and driving our Subledger delivery. This role is a hands-on but high-profile role within our global finance organization.
- Contributes to the definition and documentation of detailed business requirements for the new accounting and reporting solution
- Works closely with the accounting policy and actuarial workstreams to ensure the solution meets the business requirements
- Works closely with the regions and countries to support and develop their understanding of the central accounting & reporting solution
- Responsibilities include modelling business requirements and lifecycle use cases as a basis for configuring the new accounting and reporting solution.
- Responsibilities include the design, planning and execution of the new accounting and reporting solution both from a functional and user perspective
- Support and investigates system tests
- Actively supports the transition of knowledge of the new across the global organization