This Finance Project Manager will be supporting the Business Solutions group with multiple financial and financial systems projects.
The Project Manager role provides support and leadership for key Business Solutions projects for the Americas by leading project teams through the initiation, planning, development and implementation processes. This role will be a key point of contact for multiple projects and will oversee them to ensure deliverables are achieved as well as provide status updates to both local and global senior leadership throughout the project lifecycle.
- Corporate Accounting or FP&A
- Experience within a finance related project such as a merger, acquisition, carveout, OR FASB project
- Work with operational process leads to help track financial project milestones
- Develop project plans and impact assessments
- Understanding of corporate finance processes to adequately assess project risk and challenge functional planning content
- Shared Services accounting or finance department
- Experience with either SAP since 2016 or more recent
Best vs. Average:
- Pharma industry
- Public accounting OR publicly traded company
- CPA or CFA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Seven+ years of experience as an accounting manager or finance manager or above
- Seven+ years of experience within a corporate accounting or finance department within a
- Two+ years of experience managing change in a complex, matrixed organization, covering multiple geographies, language groups, and business models
- Experience with an accounting or finance project such as a merger/acquisition or FASB project
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.