Our Manufacturing Client is looking for a Finance Manager to add to their team. This position is newly created.
The company has a brand new office with excellent protocols in place for safety.
Positive team collaborative atmosphere with the excellent management team.
The position reports to a great Director of Finance who is a great person to work for.
This is a hands-on working management position.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close as needed.
- Manage a team of Financial Analysts and Senior Accountants.
- Review teams' accounting and finance work.
- Review standard costs on inventory count items for inaccuracies.
- Supply Chain analysis skills to teach to the team.
- Work with purchasing and finance on managing standard costs and suggesting updates to standards where appropriate.
- Assist team and Plant Managers to review and tracking inventory.
- Coordinate with Plant Managers and Director of Finance for capital expenditure budgeting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- 5+ years manufacturing or distribution experience
- 4 yr degree in BA/BS in Business-Accounting Preferred
- Large ERP system experience
The company offers great benefits including 401k and match, medical, dental, company-paid iPhone etc.
Local candidates to PA/NJ/DE only. This job is not remote. 5 days a week in the office. Additional Sign-on bonus for a top-notch candidate!