Avec 90 000 collaborateurs présents sur les cinq continents, SUEZ est un leader mondial dans la gestion intelligente et durable des ressources. Le Groupe fournit des solutions de gestion de l'eau et des déchets qui permettent aux villes et aux industries d'optimiser la gestion de leurs ressources et d'améliorer leurs performances environnementale et économique.
SUEZ Recyclage & Valorisation des déchets propose des solutions de gestion et de valorisation matière, énergétique et biologique de tous types de déchets pour produire de nouvelles ressources. Les équipes de cette activité contribuent à la collecte, au tri, au démantèlement, au recyclage, à la valorisation et la commercialisation de nouvelles ressources et des services spécialisés sur sites et industriels.
The ZeeWeed Finance Manager is to direct all finance activities for the ZeeWeed global product line. The ZeeWeed business is a high-tech and global product line of approximately $192MM in sales with a strong double-digit growth rate, producing and servicing the best-in-class water, wastewater and filtration products globally. In this role, you will partner with the senior business leaders, manage product line profitability and work with a cross-functional team to drive operation plan execution to achieve strategic growth targets and financial results. Additionally, you will work to bring visibility and clarity to the price, mix and profitability of the product line across multiple channels and P&Ls. These responsibilities are to be performed with the appropriate risk management mindset and while maintaining an appropriate financial process and controls environment. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for working closely with the other finance teams at headquarters, regions, Business Systems and Controllership to ensure business processes and the related financial footprint are well connected and appropriately controlled
- Provide global P&L ownership partnering with regional CFOs and controllership teams
- Business partnering primarily with General Manager and operational teams to drive decisions / deals to completion and ensure appropriate revenue recognition terms and timing
- Facilitate mid-range plan, annual operating plan, forecasting and monthly pacing processes in conjunction with General Manager, regional commercial teams and operational teams
- Generate and facilitate monthly and quarterly global product line financial results presentations, lead analyses, generate data driven outlooks
- Institute value added prescriptive analytics (i.e. transfer pricing, price, volume, mix, freight, vertical, channel, regional and sub-product line views)
- Conduct monthly close process coordinating between regions, accounting and controllership
- Drive working capital and balance sheet rigor, working closely with Headquarters and Business Intelligence teams
- Work closely with finance managers of other P&Ls to share best practices and ideas to improve business and finance strategy, processes, etc.
- Partner with supply chain to understand production ramifications and cost improvement projects impacting ZeeWeed product line
- Engage in business case development with the GM and Product Strategy team to build sound financial models, supporting better business return decisions.
- Drive financial performance improvement initiatives throughout business (cost reduction, asset management, capital efficiency, productivity, etc.)
- Lead the pursuit of excellence in Controllership (e.g., adherence to accounting and compliance policies, transfer of best practices, internal controls, etc.)
- Provide analysis and recommendations on capital expenditures, restructuring, acquisitions, and other projects as required; track performance vs business case proforma through major technology programs and capital programs.
- Recruit, mentor and develop Finance talent for Zeeweed, including helping develop finance acumen for those non-financial personnel within the Zeeweed business.
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
* Demonstrated career progression from systems / process roles to business partnering roles
* Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Strong teamwork skills and ability to leverage and influence resources to achieve goals and objectives
* Strategic thinker/planner
* Strong qualitative and analytical skills
* Proficiency in Excel
* Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with SAP
* Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
* Tableau proficiency preferred