Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Finance Manager of Make vs buy is responsible for the financial leadership of make vs Buy (Co-Manufacturing) across Campbell enterprise. This role is responsible for driving continuous reporting/analysis improvement, budgeting, and monthly performance tracking and forecasting. This position will interface with the Finance Director of Manufacturing and the VP of Make vs buy to ensure business unit financial targets and performance are in line with expectations and driving corporate objectives. In addition, this position leads company-wide strategic initiatives and special projects for Make vs buy department (Co-Manufacturing).
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for all forecasting, budgeting and financial leadership relating to enterprise Make vs buy
- Partner with Supply Chain Make vs buy team to identify and deliver upon Co-Manufacturing network optimization.
- Has overall responsibility of Make vs Buy controls, financial performance and directly leads financial analytics and reporting activities for the entire company Make vs buy network.
- Leads the annual plan process and monthly forecast process for Make vs buy including engaging the Make to Buy team, transportation team, procurement, plant controllers and the supply chain finance team.
- Lead development and implementation of new processes, reporting and analysis to improve the visibility around the Make to buy KPI's
- Prepares accurate weekly/monthly reporting using current and developing new key performance indicators
- Defines and implements insightful analysis of results underpinning forward looking forecasts, challenges assumptions and leads the team in achieving goals.
- Reviews the P/L to identify favorable and unfavorable performance and communicates the findings.
- Partners with Make vs buy team to help identify and ensure delivery of enablers
- Provides advanced data analysis and reporting on specially requested projects.
- Ensures effective financial internal controls; develops, recommends, and implements company-wide accounting manufacturing policies and procedures. Ensures that accounting records and reports are in compliance with GAAP and government regulations.
- May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Superior ability to generate ideas and address accounting requirements.
- Strong ability to think outside of box and assist others in doing so.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Willingness to assist others in sharing knowledge to increase proficiency
- Demonstrates strong ability to evaluate and recommend appropriate accounting processes.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Collaborative interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive; strategic thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity.
- Must understand process flows and have an above average understanding of process capabilities within their facilities.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree required, degree in Finance preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience, Supply Chain experience is preferred.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.