The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team oversees our investments in headcount, operating expenses and capital investment. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within the company as well as across the industry. You have a bias towards action, exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know-how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.You will join the team that manages the finances for the Legal department at Meta. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Legal Finance team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, as we build and scale our global community. In this role, you will own large components of Legal spend, partnering closely with leaders in Legal to manage the full P&L.
Finance Manager, Legal Responsibilities:
1. Own & drive the Financial calendar for Legal Finance (Close, Forecast, Reporting, Annual Budget, 5-year Strategic Plan, & other deliverables).
2. Develop a detailed understanding of legal spend and identify key metrics to develop an analytical framework/model to predict drivers of Legal spend.
3. Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances.
4. Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies.
5. Provide finance technical expertise as a true financial resource to business partners. Build trusted relationships with leaders to ensure the success of the organization.
6. Partner closely with the Legal Operations team to define and execute on cost control roadmaps, while driving fiscal accountability within the Legal organization.
7. Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with organizational leaders, while tailoring messaging as required for varying level of audiences
8. 7+ years of accounting or financial experience
9. Experience building high level and detailed financial models
10. Experience managing multiple work streams end-to-end along with experience working across multiple business units
11. BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
12. Software experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, Hyperion Planning and Essbase
13. Legal Finance experience at a leading technology company or high growth company
14. 3+ years of FP&A experience related to Corporate FP&A/G&A Finance (workforce planning, headcount planning, corporate finance)
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].