MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Finance lead for US and Canada. The role will require statutory accounting, tax and treasury, but more importantly ensuring that strong, best-in-class business support is available to all entities. This is a hands-on and requires someone who is as comfortable rolling their sleeves up as they are presenting forecasts to the Group board.
Global fresh food company focused on spearheading varietal innovation, agriscience and biotechnology, extensive farming.
• Manage the finance teams to implement and deliver weekly and month-end reporting in a timely fashion, to allow the business units to achieve their objectives of profitability and expense control
• Together with the Business Managers, define KPIs to monitor activity and take corrective actions
• Guarantee accountability and challenge performance versus Budget and Forecast
• Ensure consistent reporting across all Group entities
• Mentor and coach direct line reports
We are looking for a commercially focused Finance Controller, "hands on", detail- and results-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
The candidate shall provide strong experience offering business support at a senior level, understands customer strategies and how to improve profits and possesses and demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
Demonstrated success in assessing process requirements, process development implementation and maintenance, will be a plus. Digital-first is the right approach
- Master's degree (in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field of study)
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Track record in delivering as a finance leader
- Experience of working in an FMCG and or Food business.
- Strong inter-personal and management skills.
- Hard-working, numerate and accurate.
- Self-starter, with energy and prepared to be very flexible.
Competitive compensation and growth