Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, employees, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company's shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Finance Lead Cons will partner with Business Development team to build pro forma analysis for cobrands and renegotiations of existing partnerships. Provide advice, recommendations and alternate solutions relative to deal constructs, and present financials to senior management. In addition to business development, support other analytic efforts such as business case development, long term strategic planning, and network analytics.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare pro forma financials to support cobrand RFPs as well as renegotiations of existing partnerships
• Work with Business Development, Strategy and Credit Risk to align assumptions
• Prepare senior management presentations highlighting deal economics and items for consideration
• Collaborate across Finance to maintain financial models and ensure compliance with model policy and guidelines
• Support ad hoc business needs across CRMS including the building of business cases, long term strategic plans and network analytics
• Serve as trusted financial advisor providing expert consultative support to all business partners
• Ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/programs
Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation and collaboration, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection. Successful candidates will possess strong inter-personal effectiveness, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed environment
Preferred locations for this position is DE– Wilmington, IA – Des Moines, and NC – Charlotte
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- 2+ years of Co-branding experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Knowledge and understanding of credit: evaluation and pricing
- Contract negotiation and pricing experience
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience fostering strong partnerships, promoting teamwork, and influencing others
- Strong critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus
- Strong technical skills including Essbase and Microsoft Office
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.