Holman Automotive in Mt. Laurel has an outstanding opportunity for a Finance and Insurance Consultant to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
As part of our sales team, you will handle both new and pre-owned sales deals, maximizing finance income and product sales. F&I Consultant are also responsible for:
- Submitting applications for approval, contracting financial deals, accepting lease terminations and leasing new vehicles.
- Responsible for securing financing for New and Used car sales while attempting to convert cash customers to finance and lease.
- Ability to sell benefits of extended warranties, credit insurance, anti-theft devices and vehicle appearance protection.
- Interact with customers and sales personnel with respect to finance and leasing arrangements.
- Coordinating and arranging F&I Activities for customers and informing the accounting office of those arrangements.
- To ensure that all transactions are handled in an ethical manner and expeditious manner to guarantee the quickest funding available.
- Must maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating our mission and values during the finance process.
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of dealership sales experience
- Current valid driver’s license
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Must be able to give a proper menu presentation
- Deal with local and national bankers and manufacturer representatives
- Understand tag and title laws; DMV
- Enthusiastic attitude; team player
- Must pass all pre-testing requirements and background screening tests
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition, we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.