Nesco Resource is looking for Filler/Repack Laborers in Cinnaminson, NJ. This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate. Schedule is: Monday- Thursday from 4:30 AM to 3:00 PM or Tuesday- Friday from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Schedule will be determined by production needs. Hourly pay is: $18.00/hour.
While working in a chemical manufacturing environment, the Filler follows instructions on process orders to efficiently fill packages while maintaining quality standards.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Appropriate use of PPE and other safety equipment at all times as mandated by listed safety guidelines.
- Safe and careful operation of forklift upon certification.
- Initial and annual completion of all safety training as required for the position.
- Proactive completion of all safety observations including reporting of near-miss incidents, safety hazards, and recommendations for improvement.
- Reporting of all safety incidents on shift.
- Ensure accuracy and quality while filling packages to standards.
- Read instructions on process orders or follows instructions given.
- Operate a forklift daily.
- Fill packages to the required filling weights and affixes the required labels to all products.
- Operate filling equipment to package products (scales, pumps, hoses, filter housings).
- Help replenish supplies needed daily such as: drums, pails, totes, bottles, and etc.
- Handle packages needed for filling operations.
- Monitor equipment for malfunctions and reports the malfunctions to supervision and/or maintenance.
- Inspect, clean, and prepare all finish products to be shipped and report and remove all defective products.
- Move finished products to the staging area or onto a transfer trailers.
- Maintain production levels set by Management.
- Responsible for general housekeeping.
- Complete all other duties required by management.
- Previous forklift experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous packaging/filling experience
This position requires working in an open production facility. The person in this position must be able to:
- Frequent ability to walk, stand, move, and/or navigate in an open warehouse environment
- Frequent operation of a forklift. Must be able to pass a forklift driving test within 1 week of being onsite
- Frequent ability to:
- Climb > 50% of the time
- Balance > 50% of the time
- Stoop > 50% of the time
- Kneel > 50% of the time
- Crouch > 50% of the time
- Crawl > 50% of the time
- Sit > 50% of the time
- Frequent lifting up to 75 lbs.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.