Field Recruiting Manager
Are you a dynamic leader skilled in analytical and strategic thinking? Do you pride yourself in your ability to create meaningful relationships while hitting goals and deadlines? Have you mastered the art of closing the deal? We are looking for a Field Recruiting Manager who can do exactly that, ultimately giving our team of recruiters the inspiration and guidance to create a vast pool of qualified home care staff to help our clients in need.
As the Field Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing recruiting strategies for our company. You will be responsible for strengthening our brand through strategic identification, coordination, and execution of the recruitment strategy. You will design, implement, and maintain a full cycle recruiting program, with emphasis on high-tech recruiting practices, full utilization of social media, and focused networking with the deployment of an effective pipeline of applicants.
The Perks of Joining the Help at Home Family
- Base salary + bonus
- Group medical benefits
- Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Suburban office setting with free parking
- Casual dress code
- Free gym membership
- Much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing recruiting process and acting as a candidate advocate during the screening, job acceptance and assignment process.
- Managing recruiters to conduct realistic job previews, site visits, and office interviews to measure capability and aptitude.
- Developing and executing strategies to increase the overall growth and retention of the organization.
- Consulting and partnering with leadership team and Human Resources to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy.
- Researching, assembling, analyzing and making recommendations regarding recruiting metrics.
- Collaborating with the leadership team and Human Resources on recruiting issues (e.g., new hire requirements, compensation, etc.)
- Creating and implementing recruitment plans and campaigns.
- Building talent pipelines for current and future needs.
- Forecasting hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Leading all recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Measuring key recruitment metrics: for example, source to hire; application to hire.
- Preparing and reviewing our recruitment budget.
- Managing, training and evaluating our team of recruiters.
- Establishing recruitment objectives and goals for the operation for direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of high-volume recruiting experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working with Jazz HR preferred.
- Demonstrate experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably in-home care.
- Concrete understanding of sourcing techniques
- Team management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Proven ability to engage and influence all levels of the organization, and to establish credibility and respect of employees, peers, managers, and leaders.
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise a high level of discretion.
- Excellent judgment and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with poise and professionalism.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.