Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
As part of its vision for a flatter, more nimble organization that is easier to do business with, Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) has created horizontal functions known as centers of excellence to support all client coverage channels. Banking, Lending, & Trust is a center of excellence that brings teams and functions currently found across WIM’s consumer businesses under a common, WIM-level organization. The group is focused on transforming from channel-based to client-focused solutions and delivery in an effort to reduce operational risk, improve efficiency, increase consistency/coordination, and bring focus on product management / development to deliver innovative growth and improve the client experience. Additionally, the new group will deliver a WIM-level culture of product management excellence by creating a culture of innovation, product excellence, client service and risk mitigation.
The Fiduciary Administrator 1 on the Client Management Team administers the client account and/or responds to client and beneficiary requests regarding trust and/or agency/custody accounts individually or in a team environment in order to deliver exceptional services that drives customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention of all Trust services while managing the risk of those accounts. Under general supervision, duties typically include: reading, interpreting and applying trust document language to specific situations; making frequent distributions of cash or assets; conducting comprehensive reviews of account activity and terms of all types of accounts following Wells Fargo policies/procedures; and providing the general administration for a book of assigned investment management and trust accounts. Performs fiduciary duties as an officer of the bank. May work with the Relationship Team to identify areas of administrative complexity and/or opportunities for the Relationship Team to engage in the expansion of services. Develops knowledge of investment strategies, objectives and asset allocations. May communicates directly with beneficiaries, WF partners and centers of influence as well as external resources, e.g. accountants or attorneys, who are related to the client accounts as part of day-to-day administration. Analyzes trust/financial information, reacts accordingly and prioritizes as appropriate.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following industries: financial, trust, or legal or one of the following degrees or certifications: BA or higher in Trust & Wealth Management, JD, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (tm) or Certified Trust Fiduciary Advisor
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $43,300 Mid: $60,100 Max: $76,900
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.