Join our team and begin your future in FedEx Delivery TODAY! with the local company Jigzaw Enterprises. We provide outstanding delivery service to Bridgeport, PA and surrounding areas.
We are hiringregular full time FedEx Delivery driverswith work related driving experience and a strong work ethic to make local residential and business deliveries.(CDL License Not required)
We are looking for people who have been Local Drivers, Route Drivers, Truck Drivers, Couriers, Pick Up Drivers, Delivery drivers - and if you have driven for UPS, Amazon, previous FedEx companies, DHL, Wal-Mart, Uber, Lyft or any other similar companies that is a plus; and we have a job waiting for you as we are hiring urgently and immediately.
- Be at least 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license, and a clean driving record.
- Have a minimum of 1 Year of commercial driving experience within last three years.
- Pass a drug test (includes marijuana) with continued random drug screens throughout employment
- Pass a DOT physical
- Be able to safely lift/carry up to 75 lbs. and up to 150 lbs. with hand truck
- Pass FedEx Ground criminal background check
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be on time and ready to work each work day
- Be able to climb stairs
- Be able to work in all types of weather
- Have a strong work ethic and get it done attitude
Daily Duties include but not limited to:
- Your vehicle must be operated safely at all times
- Delivery and pick up of packages to businesses and residences. Routes vary in number of pick-ups and deliveries, but expectations are a driver will routinely perform up to 150 stops a day
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle including checking fluid levels
- Loading vehicle for deliveries and organizing daily loads
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain appropriate communication with manager
- Accurately operate scanner/effectively track delivery process
- Accurate disposition of package delivery and pickups is a must and critical to our integrity.
- Consistently deliver entire route in a timely manner
Paid training will be provided that covers delivery/route procedures, standard equipment operations, customer service skills, and driver safety.
Typical work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Delivery Driver Benefits:
- Eligible for medical benefits after 90 days, 401k after 6 months
- Weekly paychecks, with Package Incentives
SAFETY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, and ATTENDANCE are top priorities!