MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our real estate client, located in Philadelphia, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Manage a tracking system of upcoming critical dates and action items, sorted by level of priority
- Keep a balanced record of business transactions
- Communicate with subcontractors, clients, etc.
- Coordinate due diligence including ordering and reviewing title reports and survey; coordinate closings
- Prepare and assemble execution versions of contracts
- Provide comprehensive administrative support: answers, screen/direct incoming calls and correspondence
- Prepare, review and track expenses
- Function as the main point contact for the CEO
- General administrative tasks: prepare presentations, drafting correspondence, digital filing, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- Associates Degree or related experience
- 3+ years experience in administrative capacity; prior real estate experience highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Must be a motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and a commitment to outstanding customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Valid Driver's License
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation including Annual Salary Increases
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: medical, dental, vision
- 401k, PTO
- Equal Employer Opportunity