Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
- A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is a leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers’ equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft
This individual will join the Commercial Vehicle Group team to work with truck dealers across the Northeastern U.S. and is responsible for originating new loan and lease volume. Target clients include heavy duty truck dealerships, dealer’s captive finance companies, as well as full service rental and leasing companies. The position will originate term loan and lease volume with an existing book of clientele and new customers. Will also be responsible for marketing WFEF’s floor plan products selectively to existing and prospective clients. This individual is an expert in the commercial vehicle industry and will attend client and industry meetings as a WFEF representative, both individually and often as part of a broader Wells Fargo Relationship Team.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of relationship management experience
- 3+ years of Equipment Finance experience
- Basic knowledge of lending products
- Basic knowledge and understanding of tax, accounting, and legal issues; associated with purchase money financings and credit issues, including program master loan documentation, customer loan and lease agreements, and inventory credit facilities
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to qualify, structure, price, negotiate, and close credit transactions
- High degree of structuring experience with financial products including loans, FMV leases, and inventory lines
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret financial statements
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding business goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with financing and leasing commercial vehicles
- Knowledge of truck leasing and rentals
- Familiar with SalesForce
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CT-Norwalk: Min: $121,800 Mid: $174,000
PA-Pittsburgh: Min: $101,500 Mid: $145,000
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $111,700 Mid: $159,500
NJ-Morristown: Min: $121,800 Mid: $174,000
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.