Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are hiring an Environment Operations Manager to manage the Environment Operations group within Hybrid Environments in Technology Infrastructure. This manager will oversee operational support to the two (2) products that are provided by Hybrid Environments: Hybrid Environments and Infrastructure as Code. They will lead the managers within this group and help make sound hiring and training decisions to positively affect the Technology Infrastructure transformation to Agile. This role is posted as an Environment Operations Manager; however, the Wells Fargo job title is Systems Operations Sr Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Head of Hybrid Environments and be a part of the management team
- Oversee the team that provides operational control for the Hybrid Environments products, including triaging plan incidents and working task-based environment requests
- Manage Environment Managers and Agile Teams while fostering collaboration, individual skill/career growth, and a culture of experimentation and continuous improvement
- Understand the managers' role in removing impediments for the team to ensure customer needs are met
- Streamline support to allow support team members to upskill and take on more engineering tasks
- Partner with leadership on environment operations strategies and functional support to LOB partners driving improved outcomes, as well as on financials and budgets
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: Summit, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Raleigh, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Chandler, AZ; or San Francisco, CA. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of these locations. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience, solutions analysis experience or a combination of both in a technology environment
- 5+ years of leadership and people management experience in a technology environment
- 2 + years of experience with cloud based tools: Azure, PCF (Pivotal cloud foundry ) or a combination of both
- 1+ year of Kubernetes experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Windows Azure Pack
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.