Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Entry Level Scientist 1 - Compound Logistics for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Spring House, PA.
This role is a full-time, fully benefited position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You’ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time.
All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
Entry Level Scientist 1- Compound Logistics
- Processing of incoming shipments check-in, weighing and solubilization of new compound samples
- Registration of new compound samples
- Fulfilling MOSAIC compound requests
- Close collaboration with local discovery screening teams and other CL groups in Lead Discovery
- Stress-resistant and able to handle tight deadlines and maintain high standards of work
- Lab and manufacturing environments
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- R&D support, check-in, weighing, solubilization, retrieving, dispensing and delivering of compounds in either solid or liquid forms, as well as processing of incoming shipments.
- A strong chemistry background is required, to perform registration of new compounds.
- This position also requires operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the automation equipment, including their respective software applications, used for processing of compound samples.
- He/she is expected to maintain a strong laboratory presence and work under strict deadlines and to handle the day to day tasks and customer services with ease by efficiently prioritizing assigned daily workload and using time productively.
- The individual will collaborate with other team members to maintain consistent practices and standards for compound sample handling operations.
- Molarity, solubilization and dilutions.
- BS degree with Scientific background.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship (F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.