We are looking for a full-time Entry Level Marketing Assistant to join its growing marketing team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national-level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be to help use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
Entry Level Marketing Assistants Are:
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition
- to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Stay updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly inform sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contribute to the daily growth and development of our company