A Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, creating an exceptional experience, completing point of sale transactions, and delivering an ease of service. This position is also responsible for fulfillment of orders.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is priority both on site and off site.
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions, and helping them get the best service.
- Assist customers in all aspects of quality of service.
- Proactive in assisting customers.
- Determine customer needs based on personal relationships.
- Suggest additional service to compliment customer selection.
- Reinforce customer’s selection.
- Encourage customers to reach out whenever they need assistance.
- Execute morning meetings.
- Train new team members.
- Collaborate with peers, leads, and managers to coordinate tasks.
- Communication of pricing or service issues to supervisor.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner; flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- You are down for whatever.
- You are friendly and charismatic with customers.
- You can simplify the complex (our clients are inherently non-technical by nature so you must be able to work with them.)
- You are a self-starter.
- You service-minded and team-oriented. (you’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis).
- You have impeccable attention to detail.