PeopleShare is seeking an Entry Level Accounting Specialist to work for a large company located in Norristown, PA. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking growth and experience in the Accounting Industry.
Job Details for the Entry Level Accounting Specialist:
Pay Rate: $19-25/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
Temp: 6-12 month assignment
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Accounting Specialist:
- Accurate and timely processing of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, including data entry, tracking, and problem solving.
- Invoice reconciliation and processing.
- Prepare and submit State and Federal grant invoices.
- Track and monitor daily revenue.
- Verify, review, and process monthly employee expense reports.
- Process one day and overnight travel requests, verifying and tracking that all aspects of the process are completed in a timely manner.
- Review and assess monthly expenditures and revenue for the department.
- Assist other members of the Fiscal Team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Entry Level Accounting Specialist:
- Associates in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- One year of fiscal assistant or accounting experience required
- Excellent math and bookkeeping skills.
- Organizational ability to work with internal and external deadline and constraints.
- Excellent inter-personal, oral and written communication skills.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, Contract Accounting Specialist, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.