Enrollment Benefit Specialist:
At Health Advocate, we are committed to providing our customers with services that improve the health, well-being and productivity of their employees. We are looking for the right people with experience who can respond to benefits inquiries and assist members with plan selection decisions. Our Benefit Specialists telephonically provide high quality support to the employees of our clients. Members receive help in understanding their benefit plan offering, and direction in working through a variety of benefit issues. The Benefit Specialist will be required to interface with many internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review.
We offer Great Benefits! The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match. Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.
• Professionally answers incoming calls and respond to member inquiries.
• Look up eligibility and enrollment rules in Benefit administration platforms.
• Update enrollment systems with member information as per plan and enrollment rules.
• Provide guidance to members on open enrollment issues, questions and concerns about benefit options.
• Connect with customers by phone and quickly develop a rapport to help the individual to navigate their benefit choices and options
• Educate customers on health benefits options and programs offered by their employer
• Answer customer questions related to Benefit Plans (i.e. medical, dental, life, STD, LTD), consumer-driven health plans, FSAs, provider selection, qualifying life events and the open enrollment process
• Place outbound follow up calls for issues that can not be resolved during the initial call