ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for a Engineer III- Systems position within our Information Technology Team. This is a Full Time position based in Mt. Laurel.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to work with our Infrastructure Engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a Systems Engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our company and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch Systems Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based and/or on-premise solutions for the company.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing on-premise systems.
- Managing cloud and on-premise environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Infrastructure Engineering team.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based and/or on-premise systems.
- Supports multiple systems or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validating ongoing solutions supportability.
- Provides Level 3 production support.
- Participate in routine on-call rotations
Cloud Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or a similar field preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of systems engineering with 3 years of experience in cloud computing.
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Azure or AWS certifications preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.