Our client specializes in the development of advanced radar systems and radar related products for the Department of Defense and other U.S. Government agencies. Their radar programs involve all phases of development from requirements generation through hardware and software design, fabrication, integration and test. We are looking for an embedded software engineer to support DoD and international customers by planning, implementing and testing systems and software for advanced radar and threat simulator systems.
- B.S/M.S. Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Generally 3+ years of related software development experience
- Experience working with embedded Linux and Windows Environments AND/OR RTOS
- Software development experience with C/C++.
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
- Experience working with Embedded and/or Real Time systems.
- Experience with Radar Systems.
- Experience working with the following: Qt Creator, Visual Studio, Git, GitLab, GitHub, Google Test, CxxTest, xUnit, CMake.
- Experience with DoD Lifecycle development and/or Agile methodologies.
- Software Development experience with continuous integration, test-driven development.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.