West Point, PA
Kelly Science & Clinical has an excellent direct-hire opportunity for someone with previous ELISA laboratory experience. This opportunity is with a global leader in the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, AgroSciences, diagnostic, and cosmetic industries, with lots of opportunity for growth and continued learning. We are interviewing and hiring immediately!
- Develop and run ELISA and Cell Based assays independently
- Analyze data and send out results to clients
- Performing Second Scientist Review of notebooks
- Keeping an inventory and ordering reagents/supplies.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with laboratory start-up would be a plus
- Experience with Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA)
- Experience with basic Cell Culture techniques
- Experience with Cell-Based Assays
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related degree concentration.
- 2-5 years of experience working with ELISA and Cell based assays.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.