Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an Electrical Project Engineer. This individual will support our client, a premier provider of environmental and infrastructure support services serving federal, state and local government based out of West Chester, PA, with projects in the PA, VA, MD and DC. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Electrical Project Engineer will become a part of our client’s project team in West Chester, PA and will be responsible for the technical execution of electrical system design, bidding and construction on various projects.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Project Engineer include:
- Providing technical direction towards the development of project scope of work
- Providing technical expertise associated with:
- Conceptual engineering
- Detailed engineer designs
- Contract preparations for construction
- Preparing detailed design drawings and specifications
- Responding to RFIs and conducting shop drawing reviews
- Leading proposal preparation efforts and development of projects costs
- Assisting the Project Manager with the development of estimates and the ongoing tracking of project costs
- Providing field QA / QC services and general oversight of projects relating to electrical systems
- Performing various engineering related calculations and analyses of information in the application of the basic design criteria to ensure conformance with the Engineering Quality Management Plan
- Coordinating with project team to complete assignments, the project team includes:
- CAD staff