Electrical Engineering Group Leader
Salary $90,000 – $130,000 + Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to the lower Northeast.
Industry Leader and very stable company seeks an Electrical Engineer Group Leader experience in Power Distribution for their industrial manufacturing facility in Pennsylvania. If you have worked in Power Distribution and have knowledge of controls this is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that pays well and promotes from within.
Responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer Group Leader:
· Supervise and support the electrical and instrumentation engineering staff
· Responsible for front end studies on potential capital projects
· Manage multiple projects concurrently from initial concept, evaluation of alternatives, estimating, schedule, cost forecasting, specifications, design, safety reviews, bid reviews and selection
· Provide Power System expertise which includes engineering, design, operations support of generators and auxiliary systems, excitation systems, high voltage power distribution systems, arc flash analysis, digital and electromechanical relay protection, PLC, DCS, low and medium voltage power systems, AC and DC drives and process controls systems
· Assist legal, purchasing, finance on final decisions and justifications
· Develop Engineers and interns for future positions.