Facility: ERIE OUTPATIENT
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Counselor conducts individual and group therapy. All sessions are completed within a scheduled weekly timeframe and in accordance to the facility guidelines and expectations. Counselors complete daily documentation, treatment plans, case consultations and other clinical functions. There are some case management duties such as networking and corresponding with the many criminal justice system departments, including but not limited to probation and parole. Submissions of reports to the different agencies, organizations or residential facilities are expected to be completed by the assigned counselor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a caseload of clients with duties such as treatment planning, case consultations, individual therapy, group therapy, concurrent reviews and other routine activities associated with clinic functions.
- Conduct sessions daily and submit documentation daily.
- Perform psychosocial evaluations on an as needed basic.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Attend, participate and when necessary, help facilitate all special events, such as conferences, trainings, etc.
- Must be flexible with work hours, changes in scheduling, substituting for team shortages and able to adjust to clinic needs.
- Support and demonstrate adherence to the Code of Ethics and Client Rights.
- Role Model of pro-social behaviors.
- Maintain appropriating certificates and credentials.
- Expected to maintain an 80% productivity record based on census and or caseload size.